Hosting & Web site Design Agreement Terms and Conditions
This Hosting Agreement governs your purchase and use, in any manner, of all Web site hosting, ordered by you and accepted by Turn 2 Interactive and describes the terms and conditions that apply to such purchase and use of the Services. You AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAINED HEREIN. Turn 2 Interactive reserves the right to change or modify any of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement at any time and from time to time in its sole discretion, and to determine whether and when any such changes apply to both existing or future customers. Turn 2 Interactive may make changes or modifications to referenced policies and guidelines without notice to you. Your continued use of the Services following Turn 2 Interactive’ posting of any changes or modifications will constitute your acceptance of such changes or modifications.
1. Payment. As consideration for Turn 2 Interactive providing the Hosting Services hereunder, Customer agrees to pay Turn 2 Interactive the aggregate monthly fee based on the monthly hosting services and the terms selected.
2. Provision of Services. Turn 2 Interactive will provide Customer with the Services ordered that are described in the order summary within 5-10 business days. Customer understands and agrees that Turn 2 Interactive will host and create the Web site solely in accordance with the information provided by Customer.
3. Rights to the Web Site and Content. With the exception of any Third-Party Materials and Background Technology as set forth in Section 4, Customer owns the Customer Content. “Customer Content” means all content or information (including, without limitation, any text, music, sound, photographs, video, graphics, data, or software), in any medium, provided by Customer to Turn 2 Interactive. “Third-Party Materials” means any content, software, or other computer programming material that is owned by an entity other than Turn 2 Interactive, and licensed by Turn 2 Interactive or generally available to the public, including Customer, under published licensing terms, and that Turn 2 Interactive will use to display or run a Web site. Turn 2 Interactive owns the rights to the design of the web site. If a customer stops paying the monthly fee for the web site upon cancellation the customer is not entitled to use the web site for any purposes what so ever.
4. Limited License to the Background Technology. “Background Technology” means computer programming/formatting code or operating instructions developed by or for Turn 2 Interactive and used to host or operate the Web site or a Web server in connection with a Web site. Background Technology includes, but is not limited to, any files necessary to make forms, buttons, checkboxes, and similar functions and underlying technology or components, such as style sheets, animation templates, interface programs that link multimedia and other programs, customized graphics manipulation engines, and menu utilities, whether in database form or dynamically driven. Background Technology does not include any Customer Content. Customer may not duplicate or distribute any Background Technology to any third party without the prior written consent of Turn 2 Interactive. All rights to the Background Technology not expressly granted to Customer hereunder are retained by Turn 2 Interactive. Without limiting the foregoing, Customer agrees not to reverse-engineer, reverse-assemble, decompile, or otherwise attempt to derive any source code of the Background Technology, except as allowed by law.
5. Limited License to Content. Customer hereby grants to Turn 2 Interactive the limited, nonexclusive right and license to copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, create derivative works from, modify, and otherwise use and exploit Web site, any Customer Content, or any Customer Marks provided to Turn 2 Interactive hereunder, solely for the purpose of rendering Turn 2 Interactive’ Services under this Agreement. Such limited right and license shall extend to no other materials or for any other purpose and will terminate automatically upon termination of this Agreement for any reason.
6. Content Standards. Customer agrees not to provide Customer Content, and Turn 2 Interactive will not intentionally provide to Customers any content, that (a) infringes on any third party’s intellectual property or publicity/privacy rights; (b) violates any applicable law or regulation; (c) is defamatory, violent, clearly harmful, or obscene or pornographic or infringes on citizens’ rights; or (d) contains any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots, or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage or interfere with any system, data, or personal information. If Customer is international, then Customer agrees to comply with all applicable local and national laws. Turn 2 Interactive reserves the right to refuse any other subject matter it deems inappropriate.
7. Support. Turn 2 Interactive agrees to provide reasonable technical support to Customer during Turn 2 Interactive’ normal technical support hours. Turn 2 Interactive additionally agrees to provide customer service support in the form of e-mail and telephone during Turn 2 Interactive’ normal customer support hours.
8. Term and Termination. (a) This Agreement is effective as of the Effective Date and shall continue unless terminated; (b) Turn 2 Interactive may terminate this Agreement after five (5) days’ written notice to Customer if Customer materially breaches this Agreement, including, without limitation, failure to pay, and fails to cure such breach during such five (5) day period; and (c) upon the termination of this Agreement, Customer will pay Turn 2 Interactive for all Services provided to Customer by Turn 2 Interactive prior to termination. Sections 2, 3, 4, 5, 9, 11, and 12 will survive termination of this Agreement.
9. Warranty Disclaimer. Except as expressly provided in this Agreement, the Services are provided “as is,” and Turn 2 Interactive expressly disclaims all warranties and conditions of any kind, express, implied, or statutory, including, without limitation, the implied warranties of title, noninfringement, merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose. Interruption of Service: You hereby acknowledge and agree that Turn 2 Interactive will not be liable for any temporary delay, outages or interruptions of the Services. Each party acknowledges that it has not entered into this Agreement in reliance upon any warranty or representation except those specifically set forth herein. Unless an approval process is specified herein or in a Statement, all Hosting provided by Turn 2 Interactive to a Customer will be deemed accepted when delivered.
10. Indemnity. (a) Customer Indemnity. Customer will defend Turn 2 Interactive against any third-party claim, action, suit, or proceeding alleging any breach of the covenants contained in Section . Subject to Section 11, Customer shall indemnify Turn 2 Interactive for all losses, damages, liabilities, and all reasonable expenses and costs incurred by Turn 2 Interactive as a result of any such third-party claim, action, suit, or proceeding. (b) Turn 2 Interactive’ Indemnity. Turn 2 Interactive will defend Customer against any third-party claim, action, suit, or proceeding alleging any breach of the covenants contained in Section 6. Subject to Section 11, Turn 2 Interactive shall indemnify Customer for all losses, damages, liabilities, and all reasonable expenses and costs incurred by Customer as a result of any such third-party claim, action, suit, or proceeding. (c) Mechanics of Indemnity. The indemnifying party’s obligations are conditioned upon the indemnified party: (i) giving the indemnifying party prompt, written notice of any claim, action, suit, or proceeding for which the indemnified party is seeking indemnity; (ii) granting control of the defense and settlement to the indemnifying party; and (iii) reasonably cooperating with the indemnifying party at the indemnifying party’s expense.
11. Limitation of Liability. Turn 2 Interactive’ LIABILITY HEREUNDER SHALL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY CUSTOMER TO Turn 2 Interactive DURING THE THREE (3) MONTH PERIOD BEFORE THE ACTION AROSE. Turn 2 Interactive SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR (A) ANY LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF DATA, OR INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS OR (B) ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS), REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OR ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF Turn 2 Interactive HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. CUSTOMER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THESE LIMITATIONS ARE AN ESSENTIAL ELEMENT OF THIS AGREEMENT, AND ABSENT SUCH LIMITATIONS, Turn 2 Interactive WOULD NOT ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT.
12. Turn 2 Interactive. is owned and operated by Turn 2 Interactive, LLC.
Information Collection and Use
We collect personal information when you complete a form, when you use Turn 2 Interactive products or services, when you visit Turn 2 Interactive pages or the pages of certain Turn 2 Interactive partners, and when you enter promotions or sweepstakes. Turn 2 Interactive may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
Turn 2 Interactive collects information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners, including information about your use of financial products and services that we offer.
Turn 2 Interactive automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, Turn 2 Interactive cookie information, and the page you request.